Back 5186 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bye Kiki!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
AVAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Lily McCoire I'm not

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:51 Hi again! *just came home from running an errand*

*helps Minnie to plant the tree*
*smiles and accepts help*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
T! <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:59 AVAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Lily McCoire I'm not
You sure. Btw I don't get mentioned unless you put my middle name in

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:00
Wren Mornstern wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:59 AVAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Lily McCoire I'm not
You sure. Btw I don't get mentioned unless you put my middle name in
mhm

btw what happened to brian

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 16:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:51 Hi again! *just came home from running an errand*

*helps Minnie to plant the tree*
*smiles and accepts help*
*flushes and continues to plant the tree, not caring if she gets dirty*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I’m getting old, I don’t understand chat anymore…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 5186 / 18141