12 Mar 2024, 11:14
Let's Chat!
Sure! I hope to work on a homework today (I have so many I want to do).
12 Mar 2024, 11:20
Let's Chat!
I've submitted 4 so far. I want to get top earner. Though I don't need a broom
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 11:30
Let's Chat!
Yeah I will be able to but I don't need the broom as a reward. Id rather have the pet reward of April
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 11:37
Let's Chat!
hey lilsssss
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 11:40
Let's Chat!
How are you???Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:37hey lilsssss
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 11:43
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, its that time of month and my dysphoria is super bad but everything is fineLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:40How are you???Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:37hey lilsssss
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 11:47
Let's Chat!
Well at least you're goodKeith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:43I'm all right, its that time of month and my dysphoria is super bad but everything is fineLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:40How are you???Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:37hey lilsssss
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews