Back 5175 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sure! I hope to work on a homework today (I have so many I want to do).
OOC Let's Chat!
I've submitted 4 so far. I want to get top earner. Though I don't need a broom :(

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I believe you can get top earner
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I will be able to but I don't need the broom as a reward. Id rather have the pet reward of April

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:19
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 18:17 beep hello poeple
Kikiiiiiiiii!
hey lilsssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:19
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 18:17 beep hello poeple
Kikiiiiiiiii!
hey lilsssss
How are you???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:40
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:19
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 18:17 beep hello poeple
Kikiiiiiiiii!
hey lilsssss
How are you???
I'm alright, its that time of month and my dysphoria is super bad but everything is fine


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
it's slow going for me to save up for a bus pass
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:43
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:40
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:37
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 19:19
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 18:17 beep hello poeple
Kikiiiiiiiii!
hey lilsssss
How are you???
I'm all right, its that time of month and my dysphoria is super bad but everything is fine
Well at least you're good

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5175 / 18141