Back 5174 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:21
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:06 Hello!
Hello!!! How are you today?
I am sick! :( At home after working half day. Caught an allergic cold. How are you?
Joshua Davies wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:47 hi all
Hi Mister Davies!! How are you?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:48 Hi Lily, Hi Joshua!
Hi Miss Connor! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well professor
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:21
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:06 Hello!
Hello!!! How are you today?
I am sick! :( At home after working half day. Caught an allergic cold. How are you?
Joshua Davies wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:47 hi all
Hi Mister Davies!! How are you?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:48 Hi Lily, Hi Joshua!
Hi Miss Connor! How are you?
I'm alright, sir. How are you?
Amanda Johnson wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:54 Hey everyone
Hi Amanda!
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had a heating charm right now I’m cold
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:53
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:21
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 10:06 Hello!
Hello!!! How are you today?
I am sick! :( At home after working half day. Caught an allergic cold. How are you?
Aw I'm sorry! I'm good just finishing up some homework and suffering through the roleplay part

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I suffer when it’s 300-400 words lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Johnson wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 11:03 I suffer when it’s 300-400 words lol
That's what I'm doing rn. It sucks

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I don’t mind the rp parts in the homework. I tend to write too much, though. I struggle with ones that have a maximum word count, because I then need to trim my response.
OOC Let's Chat!
Can I have some of your motivation Kate????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5174 / 18141