12 Mar 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
Hi there
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Passed 700 posts!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
Congrats
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 03:44
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! Next mark, 1k!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 03:45
Let's Chat!
That's cool!
How are you?
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 03:47
Let's Chat!
Yea!!
I’m doing quite good!!! U??
I’m doing quite good!!! U??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 03:49
Let's Chat!
I'm fine, what are you up to?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
Nothing much, jus got back from gymnastics about an hour or so again, gonna go get ready for bed soon lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
12 Mar 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
Lol that's nice
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |