What song are you currently listening to?
happy song, low key - john michael howell
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
You're Gonna Go Far- Noah Kahan
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
What song are you currently listening to?
sincerely, me - dear evan hansen
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
What song are you currently listening to?
cinderalla's dead by EMILINE
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
What song are you currently listening to?
Red eyes, black dragon chain - odetari
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡