Back 5167 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:evil:
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 01:12
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 01:08 @Lily Isobel McCoire - Hope you know if I had read the thread you posted in DADA sooner ya'll would have gotten detention lol
Wondering what was taking you so long.
You finished that RP in days and I usually only read through RPs posted there once in a while, usually when people want me to join in they ask :lol:

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 01:15
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 01:12
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 01:08 @Lily Isobel McCoire - Hope you know if I had read the thread you posted in DADA sooner ya'll would have gotten detention lol
Wondering what was taking you so long.
You finished that RP in days and I usually only read through RPs posted there once in a while, usually when people want me to join in they ask :lol:
Lily already has one detention she's good.
And planning one with Lear lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
@Argahlon Vexius I'm just going to pretend Orion did nothing about you getting punched because you used the mudblood slur and Orion's partner is muggleborn.

│
│
│
│
STA: 10 • EVA: 15 • STR: 5
WIS: 20 • ARC: 10 • ACC: 20
│
│
• Calming Presence • Perfectionist • Evasive Maneuvers I & II •
• Nonverbal Magic • Wandless Magic • Occlumency • Legilimency •
│
│
WINNIE:
FELIX:
│
│
OOC Let's Chat!
You are my favorite professor!! Thank you! I appreciate it he deserves it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Orion Lécuyer wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 01:27 @Argahlon Vexius I'm just going to pretend Orion did nothing about you getting punched because you used the mudblood slur and Orion's partner is muggleborn.
I mean, I don't blame him. :P
OOC Let's Chat!
See he doesn't even apologize

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
That word is not in Arg's vocabulary.
OOC Let's Chat!
How about regret and guilt? Are they in his vocabulary

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol come on now. You already know this answer.
Back 5167 / 18141