11 Mar 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
I think I'm sick... lightheaded and chest feels sore... also tired. I'm gonna go rest.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Mar 2024, 23:06
Let's Chat!
Ugh that sucks I’m sorry!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Heyy!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
INJURED? NOT KAITY KWILL!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:05 No problem, Danielle!
Hi Kim!
I have 3 posts to make on here. Katie is going to get injuried in one of them. And I need to submit a homework on pfr.
|
|
11 Mar 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you, Paul?
Yes, Quinn. Poor Kait the Kwill is going to get hurt … just a sprained ankle. She’s going to run in heels.
Yes, Quinn. Poor Kait the Kwill is going to get hurt … just a sprained ankle. She’s going to run in heels.