11 Mar 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
Pretty good. Just a long day of school and a stupid PE Lab rn
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
11 Mar 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
Ooof. Good luck! I know you can do it!Danielle Alden wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:59Pretty good. Just a long day of school and a stupid PE Lab rn
11 Mar 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
Thanks! The support is appreciatedKaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:00Ooof. Good luck! I know you can do it!Danielle Alden wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:59Pretty good. Just a long day of school and a stupid PE Lab rn
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
11 Mar 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
Ooh cool! I’m a mix between both for diff things lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!
-hugs everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
11 Mar 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Heyo Kim!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
How ya doin!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 23:05
Let's Chat!
No problem, Danielle!
Hi Kim!
I have 3 posts to make on here. Katie is going to get injuried in one of them. And I need to submit a homework on pfr.
Hi Kim!
I have 3 posts to make on here. Katie is going to get injuried in one of them. And I need to submit a homework on pfr.