Back 5161 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:58 I’m alright. How about you, Danielle?
Pretty good. Just a long day of school and a stupid PE Lab rn

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:58 I’m alright. How about you, Danielle?
Pretty good. Just a long day of school and a stupid PE Lab rn
Ooof. Good luck! I know you can do it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 23:00
Danielle Alden wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:59
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:58 I’m alright. How about you, Danielle?
Pretty good. Just a long day of school and a stupid PE Lab rn
Ooof. Good luck! I know you can do it!
Thanks! The support is appreciated

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 22:58 I'm a lefty too!
Ooh cool! I’m a mix between both for diff things lol
OOC Let's Chat!
-hugs everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kim!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem, Danielle!

Hi Kim!

I have 3 posts to make on here. Katie is going to get injuried in one of them. And I need to submit a homework on pfr.
Back 5161 / 18141