Back 5159 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

very. It was like one of those assemblies or something where the hosts are all fake pumped for nothing and your almost forced to be the same way they are. yeah. one of those kinds of things.

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
Hah. Well at leasr you can get online at it. At my old school (before I went back to homeschooling) I had to keep my tablet in my bag at assemblies

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh cool cool
I just had 2 tests and a very strange game of floor hockey at school today:D
OOC Let's Chat!
What was strange about it?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis has a math test after Spring break

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ouch! Math is not fun

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I agree. I had almost failed math when I attended school, but good thing is, I don't need it!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew. Finally home. Hi!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hey!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome! We only really use basic math daily. I mean who uses Linear Equations or Calculus?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5159 / 18141