11 Mar 2024, 22:38
Let's Chat!
very. It was like one of those assemblies or something where the hosts are all fake pumped for nothing and your almost forced to be the same way they are. yeah. one of those kinds of things.
11 Mar 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
Hah. Well at leasr you can get online at it. At my old school (before I went back to homeschooling) I had to keep my tablet in my bag at assemblies
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
Oh cool cool
I just had 2 tests and a very strange game of floor hockey at school today:D
I just had 2 tests and a very strange game of floor hockey at school today:D
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
What was strange about it?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Ouch! Math is not fun
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 22:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]I agree. I had almost failed math when I attended school, but good thing is, I don't need it!
11 Mar 2024, 22:54
Let's Chat!
Awesome! We only really use basic math daily. I mean who uses Linear Equations or Calculus?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews