11 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
Congratulations Lily
Tracey, I'm good and buy
I'm still on my way to get to first page on address book, not that much needed though
Tracey, I'm good and buy

I'm still on my way to get to first page on address book, not that much needed though
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 22:01
Let's Chat!
Ooh good luck Linda! I just need like at least 1k posts lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Lol nice
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Thx, anyway how are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
I’m good! U??
Just super tired still haha
Just super tired still haha
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Lol. I can't believe I'm so far up. @Linda Ramirez the games in the Gryffindor common room give you posts every time you post in one. That's what helped me
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 22:03
Let's Chat!
Haha I’m not sure
You get posts for games???
You get posts for games???
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 22:04
Let's Chat!
I'm good too
Yeah I know Lily, I got myself to 3k like that
Only games in your house
Yeah I know Lily, I got myself to 3k like that

Only games in your house
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |