11 Mar 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm ok, you?
Nice Lily!
Nice Lily!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Mar 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
[quote]

šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Mar 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
What page are you on Trace?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
Heyo all!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi, Kiera!
First page, I think
First page, I think
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Mar 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
Hi Del!
Awesome Trace!
Awesome Trace!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
[quote]
Well, gotta go, bye!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Mar 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
Heyo!
I used to be like 12th to top or something on the first page, now Iām the bottom of the 6th page *sobs*
I used to be like 12th to top or something on the first page, now Iām the bottom of the 6th page *sobs*
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique