11 Mar 2024, 19:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
11 Mar 2024, 19:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
11 Mar 2024, 19:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 19:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 19:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
11 Mar 2024, 20:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 20:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.