Back 5146 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Violet Rohr wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:04 I completed 400 posts yay!
woo! keep it going, Violet! I'm glad you're part of h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:06
Violet Rohr wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:04 I completed 400 posts yay!
woo! keep it going, Violet! I'm glad you're part of h.io!
Thankyou Simon!! It's actually so fun to be here hah!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Math is so boring :(

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta go to school now
OOC Let's Chat!
Try doing it with some instrumental music Quinn! Even lyrical music works ngl- but depends on your concentration level!

Good luck with your school Kiera!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Srcatch boring. Now the problem is just hard.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 14:04 I completed 400 posts yay!
Congrats! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 23:17 I'm trying to slowly get posts out... -hidesface-
lol just finished reading all the posts you did for bai... i got my work cut out for me lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
im backk hello everyone!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5146 / 18141