Last person to post wins!
MemememeMemememe!
Last person to post wins!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Dont fight cuz I just won
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
no sorry but all of you are wrong because I will win weather it is now or later I will win and there is nothing you can ever do to stop me. I will win against your best efforts.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Good line, Googled it ?
*Plays with the newly made crown*
*Plays with the newly made crown*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
umm no how would I Google it "how to say you will win while saying nobody can stop you"?
actually I just looked it up and the awnser it gave was " you love yourself, you are lovable because God loves you, therefore others will love you. You can do anything"
actually I just looked it up and the awnser it gave was " you love yourself, you are lovable because God loves you, therefore others will love you. You can do anything"
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Sorry guys! Looks like it's me again
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Last person to post wins!
no as I said before there is no way any of you people are going to get pasted me
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
nope me again
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |