Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

MemememeMemememe!

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:tongue3: :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Dont fight cuz I just won

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Um exCUSE me, I believe I just won. <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no sorry but all of you are wrong because I will win weather it is now or later I will win and there is nothing you can ever do to stop me. I will win against your best efforts.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good line, Googled it ?

*Plays with the newly made crown*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
umm no how would I Google it "how to say you will win while saying nobody can stop you"?

actually I just looked it up and the awnser it gave was " you love yourself, you are lovable because God loves you, therefore others will love you. You can do anything"

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sorry guys! Looks like it's me again

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no as I said before there is no way any of you people are going to get pasted me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope me again

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7