11 Mar 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
Heyo! Hru!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
In Math
|
|
11 Mar 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
Oof, good luck
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 13:40
Let's Chat!
Good luck Minnie! Good luck Quinn!
*is trying to do IRL work and is very distracted*
*is trying to do IRL work and is very distracted*
11 Mar 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
I'm doing well, hope all are also!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Mar 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
Oop
I have school in 40 mins but I wanna be asleep
I have school in 40 mins but I wanna be asleep
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique