11 Mar 2024, 12:41
Let's Chat!
Doing pretty well here - spending the day doing some organizing (oh so much fun.....)
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Mar 2024, 12:43
Let's Chat!
I'm good, gonna finish all replies today and do some more prompts from mARTch
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
I'm too lazy to complete it. Do you have to do all 31 prompts?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:56
Let's Chat!
Nope, your rewards are determined by how many you complete but you do not have to complete them all!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:54 I'm too lazy to complete it. Do you have to do all 31 prompts?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Mar 2024, 12:58
Let's Chat!
Phew okaySimon Kincaid wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:56Nope, your rewards are determined by how many you complete but you do not have to complete them all!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:54 I'm too lazy to complete it. Do you have to do all 31 prompts?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:58
Let's Chat!
I'm having fun with it so far, though some made me think longer how to do them
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:59
Let's Chat!
I lack creativity at the moment to try
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Mar 2024, 13:10
Let's Chat!
I'm going to try to do all 31. Idk if I will, but I'll give it a go. I had fun writing some of them.
I also skipped ahead to write the Zonko's one on a rush of inspiration. lol.
I also skipped ahead to write the Zonko's one on a rush of inspiration. lol.
11 Mar 2024, 13:10
Let's Chat!
Lol I might do a couple more idk
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 13:32
Let's Chat!
Morningg:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique