Back 5144 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Doing pretty well here - spending the day doing some organizing (oh so much fun.....)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, gonna finish all replies today and do some more prompts from mARTch

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm too lazy to complete it. Do you have to do all 31 prompts?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:54 I'm too lazy to complete it. Do you have to do all 31 prompts?
Nope, your rewards are determined by how many you complete but you do not have to complete them all!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:56
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:54 I'm too lazy to complete it. Do you have to do all 31 prompts?
Nope, your rewards are determined by how many you complete but you do not have to complete them all!
Phew okay

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm having fun with it so far, though some made me think longer how to do them

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I lack creativity at the moment to try

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to try to do all 31. Idk if I will, but I'll give it a go. I had fun writing some of them.

I also skipped ahead to write the Zonko's one on a rush of inspiration. lol. :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol I might do a couple more idk

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5144 / 18141