Back 5143 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I had it earlier for going back one hour, and will have it in the end of April for going on summer time

I'm good

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
We had it yesterday going forward. So it should be 7:20 instead of 8:20

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I see

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I ditched the last class today...can't wait to go home
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, yes, same Lily.

I hope the time flies by for you, Luna.
OOC Let's Chat!
-yawn- I wanna throw daylight savings out the window this week

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:30 -yawn- I wanna throw daylight savings out the window this week
I like that it doesn't get dark until 8- 8:30 some nights

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Simon

I'm gonna enjoy till end of April 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi all

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you two today?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5143 / 18141