11 Mar 2024, 11:52
Let's Chat!
How are you today Minnie?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 11:53
Let's Chat!
I'm good thank you!
Hello Kate!!
Hello Kate!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:09
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:12
Let's Chat!
How are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:13
Let's Chat!
Did everyone have Daylight Savings Time yesterday?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
I’m alright, how about you, Linda?
Lily, yup! That was probably why I was more tired than usual.
Lily, yup! That was probably why I was more tired than usual.