11 Mar 2024, 11:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 11:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 11:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 11:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
11 Mar 2024, 12:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
11 Mar 2024, 12:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.