Back 5138 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Take your time!! Ane be completely honest!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah that’s so sad! But good!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! I tried to make it like real life as much as possible as well as how Lily reacts

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, it’s just sad. That you know, they die
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 03:51 I'm alright, how about you, Danielle?
I'm pretty good! thanks!

how's everyone's day been so far?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
That's so sad, Lily! Good job writing it.

I'm glad to hear it, Danielle! I need to go to bed soon, myself.
OOC Let's Chat!
sleep sounds nice lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Heh thanks you guys!!

My bed time was supposed to be 9:30 and it's now 11:58 lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
lol. It's 11:58 for me, too. I'm trying to finish writing a homework for pfr.
Back 5138 / 18141