Back 5137 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, cool. Definitely a different aspect to explore.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 03:37 Oh, cool. Definitely a different aspect to explore.
Yeah! I like it but at the same time I don't .

If you want to read it let me know and I'll give give you the link!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop
Ye can we have the link:)

Heyo Danielle!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera! how are you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, please, Lily.

Hi Danielle!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! How are you?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
The Solo!

Let me know what you think!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m really good!! U??

Ooh thx! I’ll read it now:):)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Danielle?
Back 5137 / 18141