10 Mar 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
How are you all?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 18:57
Let's Chat!
Relaxing and hoping my stomach bug w/e will go away soon... you?
I think I have 5 posts + starting new club meetings and then will be caught up!
I think I have 5 posts + starting new club meetings and then will be caught up!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Mar 2024, 19:00
Let's Chat!
I'm envious of you!!! I want to have 0 posts to do... LOLOL
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Mar 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
I'll never have 0 posts to do.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Mar 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
lol! I just finished one, now I have one to do on pfr. *needs to be creative*
10 Mar 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
I'm good, getting my replies, like maybe around 3-4 of them, done so I can keep going with mARTch
Hope you'll feel better soon
Hope you'll feel better soon
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
I have had 0 posts to do in the past, it felt awesome. LOL.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
10 Mar 2024, 19:28
Let's Chat!
Wanna do the rest of my posts?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 19:04 lol! I just finished one, now I have one to do on pfr. *needs to be creative*
7 replies
4 starters
1 club meeting idea to figure out
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
10 Mar 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
lol. On Thursday, I had so many replies to do, I was nonstop replying to topics for two hours. It only stopped because I had to get off to handle a bank matter.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 19:28Wanna do the rest of my posts?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 19:04 lol! I just finished one, now I have one to do on pfr. *needs to be creative*
7 replies
4 starters
1 club meeting idea to figure out