10 Mar 2024, 17:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
10 Mar 2024, 17:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
10 Mar 2024, 17:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
10 Mar 2024, 17:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
10 Mar 2024, 18:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
10 Mar 2024, 20:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Ummm I think you mean 37? you have to click on the double arrows 38
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
10 Mar 2024, 20:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff