Back 5126 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Thanks Em!

I'm good, you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good too

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I had soup!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, I meant to be doing homework but ........
What soup?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Em, Hi Quinn.

I’m alright, how about you, Linda?
OOC Let's Chat!
Now I feel hungry again.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█
OOC Let's Chat!
-hugs everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good Kaitlyn

Hi everyone else

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5126 / 18141