Back 5124 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oof. I hope it was still enjoyable. Nothing major. I’m eating fruit, sushi, and some yogurt.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that sounds really good!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Have any other plans today?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
At the moment? No. I have irl work to do (story of my life). I have 2 rps to write. I also have mARTch entries to complete. So, yeah, I have a few things. What about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

What kind of fruit, sushi and yogurt?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Apples, grapes, melon, and cantaloupe. Shrimp. Blueberry yogurt (probiotic).
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:19 At the moment? No. I have irl work to do (story of my life). I have 2 rps to write. I also have mARTch entries to complete. So, yeah, I have a few things. What about you?
Just a couple of RPs to write later and Brunch with a few friends!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Were they cut up into a fruit cup like and then you added yogurt?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:08 Oof. I hope it was still enjoyable. Nothing major. I’m eating fruit, sushi, and some yogurt.
Did someone say sushi?

Kait, GIMME SOMEE............you can eat the fruit and yogurt

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 5124 / 18141