10 Mar 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
Alright. How about you?
*gently pokes Minnie*
I had fun last night writing the Zonko’s prompt for mARTch.
*gently pokes Minnie*
I had fun last night writing the Zonko’s prompt for mARTch.
10 Mar 2024, 16:29
Let's Chat!
I was having fun finishing order in shop today, now coming back to replies
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 17:02
Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! I'm pretty good! Tired tho. What about u?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
10 Mar 2024, 17:05
Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Tired too. Trying to finish up lunch. How was your soccer game?
10 Mar 2024, 17:07
Let's Chat!
1-1 tie. It was really physical. What you having for lunch?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |