Back 5123 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
How's it going?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright. How about you?
*gently pokes Minnie*
I had fun last night writing the Zonko’s prompt for mARTch. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I was having fun finishing order in shop today, now coming back to replies😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! Good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle! <3

How have you been?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kaitlyn! I'm pretty good! Tired tho. What about u?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Tired too. Trying to finish up lunch. How was your soccer game?
OOC Let's Chat!
1-1 tie. It was really physical. What you having for lunch?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5123 / 18141