Back 5119 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Also, I just finished my new mARTch prompt and itโ€™s deff my fav one so far! Took me all day to make lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! You know that flag with like the rainbow then the black, brown, blue, pink, white lines and the yellow triangle with a purple loop? I made that but with graphics on Canva with those Colors:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Looks really nice๐Ÿ˜Š

My fav was ic family, I really like that banner I made

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks:)
Ooh Iโ€™ll look!
OOC Let's Chat!
In drawings, when I'll finally get to it, I guess the best one is going to be with besties๐Ÿ˜„but I'll see when I'll get to it

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh nice nice
Night all!!
Back 5119 / 18141