10 Mar 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]Mateo could be friends with both of your iNPC's!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Mar 2024, 05:54
Let's Chat!
Also, I just finished my new mARTch prompt and itโs deff my fav one so far! Took me all day to make lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 05:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]It's so cute!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Mar 2024, 05:56
Let's Chat!
Thanks! You know that flag with like the rainbow then the black, brown, blue, pink, white lines and the yellow triangle with a purple loop? I made that but with graphics on Canva with those Colors:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 05:58
Let's Chat!
Looks really nice
My fav was ic family, I really like that banner I made

My fav was ic family, I really like that banner I made
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 06:01
Let's Chat!
Thanks:)
Ooh Iโll look!
Ooh Iโll look!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 06:02
Let's Chat!
In drawings, when I'll finally get to it, I guess the best one is going to be with besties
but I'll see when I'll get to it
but I'll see when I'll get to it
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 06:45
Let's Chat!
ooh nice nice
Night all!!
Night all!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 06:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Mar 2024, 06:50
Let's Chat!

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique