Back 5115 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Madi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:45
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:25 I am not sure about it 😄 Well, I like all graphics I did, except for tarot card..

Reducio
Image posted by the member
I love it! looks great!
Thank you❤

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Aye, how is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I am well. Just taking a break from working on my next character.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds great

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice nice
Were u gonna deactivate?
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:45
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:44
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:38 That's good that you have idea😄

Hi Genevieve
Hi! <3
How are you? ☺
I'm good! Tired, but good. You?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 05:01
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:45
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:44
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:38 That's good that you have idea😄

Hi Genevieve
Hi! <3
How are you? ☺
I'm good! Tired, but good. You?
I'm good

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5115 / 18141