9 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
I love the picture Row.
I can also set up a birthday for anyone, if they'd like.
I can also set up a birthday for anyone, if they'd like.
9 Mar 2024, 20:45
Let's Chat!
Me too! I’d love to!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
I don't know. Quinn never had one. She Irish dance's and is Irish so maybe you could have an Irish themed surprise party for her instead of a b-day party?
|
|
9 Mar 2024, 20:55
Let's Chat!
So, I'll set up for Minnie and closer to April for Tracey
Who'll set up backdated for Rowan? I can do it as well or it could be someone else
Who'll set up backdated for Rowan? I can do it as well or it could be someone else
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 21:37
Let's Chat!
We could have it on saint Patrick's day!Quinn Brook wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 20:54 I don't know. Quinn never had one. She Irish dance's and is Irish so maybe you could have an Irish themed surprise party for her instead of a b-day party?
9 Mar 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
Hey Lily!!
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
9 Mar 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
Heyo!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
Hru??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique