Back 5100 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good afternoon and hello!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh nice nice

Yayy Kaitlyn!

Heyo!!
OOC Let's Chat!
🥱


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Heya People

How are yall?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Minnie! Hi Kyle, Hi Elisa!

Wow, a lot of us are on. hehe.

I'm fine, how are you, Elisa?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, how are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine, a little tired from playing my violin for an hour.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
lol nice
Congrats on 600 posts Minnie!!
Back 5100 / 18141