Back 5099 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea!
U got any plans today??
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis got 17.5/18 on her science quiz, so we'll be getting boba!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh congrats to her!! Yummyyyyy I want some too lol, maybe my mom can take me lol
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I gotta make a MHA banner for the 15th prompt
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]My Hero Academia is a hero anime. It's very popular
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera, Tracey, and Kim!

I (finally) finished my poem for Spring Into. :)
Back 5099 / 18141