Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

*looks at those who are wearing fake crowns* sigh I win

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your crown has a 'artificial gold' engraved on it

-And no one is getting the crown
*Throws the real crown into lava and watches it melt*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Can't one person win???? *exasperation in tone*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No, I don't think so. That's why it's an impossible game isn't it? 8) :makes a new crown: And I win <3

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
My crown is nice caz I'm not taking it from anyone 😌I'm coming with my own

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well I have a trophy so there 🏆 :tongue3:

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Image posted by the member

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
👀


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I believe I will take the crown now. *daintily lifts crown onto her head and sniffs royally*

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thank you for saving it for me, *Smiles curtly and takes the crown*

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.