Back 5096 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How are you??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, waiting for more people to post in party before I have Linda coming 😄 meanwhile, I'm working on order, replies and then martch lol

How are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi☺

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing today? I've had some family over earlier, but they have just left so I can explore the site some more. Been a little overwhelming, but I'm sure in a few days it will be fine!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi and welcome to the site, Aedion! I'm good, how are you?

You can apply for mentor and that person will help you with site, encyclopedia and getting indexed☺

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 15:26 Hi and welcome to the site, Aedion! I'm good, how are you?

You can apply for mentor and that person will help you with site, encyclopedia and getting indexed☺
Thank you! I'm good as well. I've read about the mentor program, which is something I will probably be needing soon. Right now I am still reading a lot of the FAQ pages, but if I can't understand it, I will apply for a mentor!

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy all!

Excited to be part of the site! Looking for some other new players to RP with, and get a handle on learning together!

Happy to take owls, or any reply’s to my current posts!!

Looking forward to seeing you around the castle!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emmanuel, I'm sure you'll soon find more rpg partners

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome all the newbies to Hio! <3
I hope you will have fun while you're here and can't wait to see you around the site!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5096 / 18141