Back 5094 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
It went really good! Tho we had to do it twice cause the first time the music cut out for the majority of the routine. There were three groups that preformed, we were middle so we had no music the whole time it sucked lol. But everyone started shouting out the counts for us so that we could still stay on track without music:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! And then we all just hung out, had popcorn, soda, just had a bunch of fun:)
And I got a picture with two of the players we were performing for!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! I’m super happy:)
And I still have like half the bag of (crazy expensive) popcorn, so I’m gonna have that and make hot chocolate and have a movie night!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! Just try not to get popcorn stuck in your braces! It's a pain to clean then
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol yea
So far I’m good haha
Back 5094 / 18141