9 Mar 2024, 05:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]How'd it go?
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 05:11
Let's Chat!
It went really good! Tho we had to do it twice cause the first time the music cut out for the majority of the routine. There were three groups that preformed, we were middle so we had no music the whole time it sucked lol. But everyone started shouting out the counts for us so that we could still stay on track without music:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 05:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!
Heyo, Josh! I'm good, you?
Heyo, Josh! I'm good, you?
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 05:23
Let's Chat!
Yeah! And then we all just hung out, had popcorn, soda, just had a bunch of fun:)
And I got a picture with two of the players we were performing for!!!
And I got a picture with two of the players we were performing for!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 05:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh yay!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 05:26
Let's Chat!
Yeah! Iām super happy:)
And I still have like half the bag of (crazy expensive) popcorn, so Iām gonna have that and make hot chocolate and have a movie night!!
And I still have like half the bag of (crazy expensive) popcorn, so Iām gonna have that and make hot chocolate and have a movie night!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 05:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! Just try not to get popcorn stuck in your braces! It's a pain to clean then
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 05:34
Let's Chat!
Lol yea
So far Iām good haha
So far Iām good haha
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 05:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's good!
šš£ššššŖ š¹šššššŖ |ššš±š¢š¬ šššŖššŖš¬š±š¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish