Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
47 Guys, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but should I make a My Hero Academia banner for the 15th prompt?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 03:53 47 Guys, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but should I make a My Hero Academia banner for the 15th prompt?
46 I don't see why not? I'm probably not the best to ask.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
47 I owled the head of the errand just in case!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
47 I also owled her about the iNPC thingy, not sure if you saw the edit she made for the 12th prompt

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
46 ah yes, I remember seeing that. I might make a new banner for that? Or just use the one I already made.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
47

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews