Back 5093 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah I did mine like 2-3 a.m. in the morning

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
ROFL. That’s a great time to do them.
OOC Let's Chat!
It is!!! Until you fall asleep in the middle of it and when you wake up the site reloads erasing all your homework 😭😭

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
oooof! That has happened to me before on pfr when I was translating. ugh.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye everyone! gtg <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Gen!! ❤❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I finally have 4000 posts!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyyy

I just had my first completly public gymnastics performance!!!
Back 5093 / 18141