Back 5092 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Great!!! Just trying to find motivation for more homework lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, I need to do more, too. But, irl work is more important.
OOC Let's Chat!
It is!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
That's valid. Motivation for homework is hard to find

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I did like 4 yesterday

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Dang that's a lot

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah i had the motivation yesterday lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice Lily. I need some of that. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. I can have the motivation when there is nothing else to do

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
So true. I’ve done mine in the early mornings before.
Back 5092 / 18141