8 Mar 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Nothing much. I need to look through the abilities list. What about you?
8 Mar 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
I managed to get some more posts out, finishing posts so I can put some rps in my completed section. So I feel accomplished a little. Now I'm dead and am going to go rest a little. LOL.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
8 Mar 2024, 23:45
Let's Chat!
Good job, Kim!
I hope you enjoyed it Minnie!
I am undecided about the ability for my iNPC…
I hope you enjoyed it Minnie!
I am undecided about the ability for my iNPC…
8 Mar 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
8 Mar 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
That is true ... mmm, I have time to think. I want her to be a broom racer. I think I'll make her a banner in the mean time.
Hi Tracey!
Hi Genny!
Hi Tracey!
Hi Genny!
8 Mar 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
HiiiiKaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 23:53 That is true ... mmm, I have time to think. I want her to be a broom racer. I think I'll make her a banner in the mean time.
Hi Tracey!
Hi Genny!