Back 5089 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nothing much. I need to look through the abilities list. What about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I managed to get some more posts out, finishing posts so I can put some rps in my completed section. So I feel accomplished a little. Now I'm dead and am going to go rest a little. LOL.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I just finished dinner.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good job, Kim!

I hope you enjoyed it Minnie!

I am undecided about the ability for my iNPC…
OOC Let's Chat!
You don't need an ability Kaitlyn, she can remain without one!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I gave Mateo sixth sense

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
That is true ... mmm, I have time to think. I want her to be a broom racer. I think I'll make her a banner in the mean time.

Hi Tracey!
Hi Genny!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 23:53 That is true ... mmm, I have time to think. I want her to be a broom racer. I think I'll make her a banner in the mean time.

Hi Tracey!
Hi Genny!
Hiiii <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5089 / 18141