Back 5087 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

You don't have to rush mine. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Back for another minute lol. Just trying to pass Lillianna Havenmore on the addresd book

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof good luck
Loll I’m tryna get on the first page
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Amanda!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
how's everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine, mostly taking a short break from my rps.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine, almost finished with my iNPC app. I need to make her a banner, though.
OOC Let's Chat!
I forgot I let my cat outside this morning and she was waiting to be let in
Back 5087 / 18141