Last person to post wins!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
And this is why I said page 720 so WE DONT KEEP FIGHTING OVER IT
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
meh byeeeeeeee
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
hahaha neither of you win, i post last!!!!
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Last person to post wins!
I just won.
Last person to post wins!
Nope I did!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
No I believe I do... *takes crown*
I'm actually glad we're back to this. I liked it. If anyone doesn't like the fighting, they don't have to play this game.
I'm actually glad we're back to this. I liked it. If anyone doesn't like the fighting, they don't have to play this game.
Last person to post wins!
I give up. I win!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
I win!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started