Back 5086 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elena Miller wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 16:19 I don’t have chocolate frogs
Those are in Hogsmeade.

Welcome to Hogwarts.io! And to Slytherin! Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back for a minute!!! May have to pop off again in a little bit

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera! Hi Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo guys! Ah alr Lily
How r you??
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm currently working on 4 rps

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, good luck, Minnie! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! I'm going to go do yours

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5086 / 18141